The Canadian Red Cross Vinyl Gloves
Made from 100% PVC no rubber or latex
Vinyl gloves are a popular choice for the first aid training, Home, Food industry and some applications. Applications where durability and protection are less of a priority. While they may be less durable then nitrile, they are the less expensive option.
- Powder-free vinyl gloves are designed for easy dry, damp or wet donning with minimum skin irritation.
- Seamless design means no splits or leaks and gives added protection when working with chemicals.
- Enjoy superior hand and material protection with a keen sense of touch and great dexterity.
- These powdered vinyl gloves help reduce the risk of product contamination.
- Made with sheer polyvinyl chloride, this material maintains strength and flexibility for dependable, comfortable hand protection.
- Won't tear during frequent uses.
Class 2 MDL#77037
product code: CRC-VGL
Have a looser fit
Are good for short-term, low-risk tasks
Are the most economic option
Are best for use with non-hazardous materials
These gloves are available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large.
Glove Length 240 mm Minimum for all sizes
Palm .05 mm
Finger .05 mm
CONTENT INCLUDES: 1 – Box of 100 Large Vinyl Gloves
IN STOCK : ITEM leave seller's location from CANADA within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri)