Dear Valued customers
Buy Mask Canada wants to show it's appreciation to all it's customers by giving a free gift with your next purchase, In addition Play the wheel of fortune, and Get between 10 to 50% Automatic Discount.
Browse Our Selection
WHAT IS Ultraviolet Radiation ?
Q: Can UVC lamps inactivate BACTERIA
A: UVC radiation is a known disinfectant for air, water, and nonporous surfaces. UVC radiation has effectively been used for decades to reduce the spread of bacteria, such as tuberculosis. For this reason, UVC lamps are often called "germicidal" lamps.
UVC radiation has been shown to destroy the outer protein coating.
Bacteria are everywhere, this product is perfect to bring it with you anywhere you go so you can destroy Bacteria.
DO NOT SETTLE for Cheaper version or counterfit UV lamps , to sterilize you must have UVC lamp such as this product. CE APPROVED.
- PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET, PURSE, OR BAG
- TINY USB PORTABLE UV-C STERILIZER
- PLUG & PLAY, SMALL & LIGHT
- STERILIZE SUCH AS, KEYS, DOOR KNOBS, STEERING WHEELS, ATM-MACHINES, PURSE, HANDLES, MONEY, ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE WITHIN 5 SECONDS
- DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT
- Ultraviolet C-band can destroy DNA and RNA of bacteria
- Eliminate 99.9%
- 10,000 hours
Hot Portable Mobile Phone UVC Deep Sterilization Light USB Mini Ultraviolet Light LED UVC Lamp Sterilizer
Application: Home, Hotel, Office, Outdoor, work space,
- Portable: yes
- Light Source: UV-C LED
- wavelength(nm): 270
Switch Mode: Plug and play
- Rated Power: 3W
- Product Name: UV-C Sterilizer
Type: Germicidal UV Light 99.9%
- Material: ABS
- UV LED wave length: 270-280nm
- Lamp life: 10000 hours
- Certification: CE, ROHS, FCC
Shipping: In Stock and Shipped From Canada.
Items leave seller's location within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri).